I have received less rental income than I have paid interests on mortgage. Do I need to complete an income tax return?

Yes, you do need to complete an income tax return. When completing your tax return, you will be able to deduct, from the global rental income, all expenses incurred in 2019 for the property, such as loan interests, land tax, works… Loses may be carried forward for a few years.

Haven't found the answer? We can help.

Submit a request

Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.