Personal tax return
Anyone that has a main address in France or receives French income during the French tax year (January-December) has to submit a French personal tax return.
This can be challenging, and that is why we have simplified the process for you! Complete our online form and our experts do the work on your behalf. We will manually prepare your official tax return and contact you in the event of any queries.
Who needs this service ?
You need this service in the following cases :
You have at least one French source of income (French rental income [micro-BIC], French pension, French salary, French dividends,…) In this case you must declare this to the French tax authorities and pay French taxes on these sources of income.
You must declare your worldwide income to the French tax authorities, even if you have no French sources of income. Do not worry: declaring taxes does not necessarily mean paying tax; in fact, France has signed numerous tax treaties all around the world and double taxation is avoided in most cases.
Start your personal tax return
Our personal tax return service includes:
- Assistance in the collection of relevant information and necessary documents to prepare your declaration.
- Calculation of revenue categories: comparative fixed costs/actual costs, property revenue, industrial and commercial benefits (BIC), non-commercial benefits (BNC) etc.
- Optimisation of tax reductions and credits (interest on loans, rental investments, services to individuals, maintenance allowances, expenses related to elderly care, sustainable development expenses, donations etc.).
- Completion of administrative forms (2042, 2044, 2042-C etc.).
- The calculation of tax and social security contributions.
2024 Personal tax deadlines
Non residents of France + department 1-19
If you declare for the first time (paper return) + department 20-54